I'm a Wireline Field Engineer Travel Mug
Regular price $24.95
Aside it being stylish, this Wireline Field Engineer Travel Mug is a thoughtful gift as it is affordable. This travel mug makes for a thoughtful gift, with some people getting extra creative by putting tea bags, candy and sometimes chocolate bars inside the mug. Such extra effort is sweet! The materials that are used to make this Wireline Field Engineer travel mug is the best qualities available. Our dedication to excellence means we don't leave any stone unturned in our quest to give you the best mugs. Dishwasher: These mugs can neither crack nor lose their prints after several wash. So, Wash on!
- Wireline Field Engineer Travel Mug is stylish, can hold 14 oz worth of liquid and come with an easy-to-grip handle. It is sturdy and durable, with tapered bottom that can fit perfectly in a cup holder. It also has slanted drinking surface, making it easy to drink drink whatever content you've got in it.
- It is made from stainless steel, which makes it durable but unfortunately unsafe for microwave. The THICK double wall of the mug keeps the drink either very hot or cold, for a long time.
- The printing is made from top quality sublimation inks so do not wash off easily. They last very long.
- The lid is safe for dishwashers and are shatter resistant.
- Note: These products have not been officially endorsed as being safe for dishwashers, but we have carried out hundreds of tests which prove they are safe for dishwashers. The official recommendation is through hand wash.